Global Meeting 2012 - 10. 10. to 10. 12. 2012
The 8th Edition of the Women's Forum Global Meeting will be held 10-11-12 October 2012 in Deauville (France) with the theme "Wanted: 360° growth". Are our mature economies still able to grow, and can they do so at the rates necessary to pay off accumulated debts? What will growth look like elsewhere in the world – in Asia, in Africa, in Latin America and the Middle East?
The international financial crash of the late 2000s created more than global economic recession. It also accentuated popular doubts about the growth paradigms on which our economies are built. It seems so difficult today to produce economic growth. Are our mature economies still able to grow, and can they do so at the rates necessary to pay off accumulated debts? What will growth look like elsewhere in the world – in Asia, in Africa, in Latin America and the Middle East? People are asking whether growth will mean more or less stability, more or less sustainability, more or less equality. They are also asking what is good leadership in government and business for these troubled times.
The 2012 Women’s Forum takes up these questions about fundamentals in a program on Wanted: 360° growth. To build the future with women’s vision, the agenda incorporates some of the most innovative and talented women thinkers and doers in business, the media, civil society and academe. They are accompanied by their men colleagues for an encompassing perspective.
Also new or notable about the 2012 Global Meeting:
We have moved the Forum schedule this year to start on Wednesday and end on Friday. We’ll open with economic models and end with leadership for new kinds of growth. We think that’s the right order – from what must change (or must be continued) to the next generation of leaders for 360° growth.
A Women’s Forum Delegation from China, accompanied by other international groups, including the CEO Champions, the 2012 Rising Talents and the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards 2012 finalists, and a contingent of Gen Y participants
The conference program
- Dedicated plenaries and Interact sessions on Africa and China – where growth issues can appear rather different
- To add some heat: not just roundtables, but debates featuring opposing arguments on a topic
- Workshops to provide technology and social media updates and ensure practical learning opportunities
- Programming on women’s empowerment and the consequences of economic and political turmoil for women in different regions
- Once again: wonderful meeting areas and networking spaces (including an elegant lounge area with champagne bar)
- A program on What does growth mean to you? with sessions themed on increase, gather, learn, and nurture
- For the first time this year, Knowledge Hubs: linked series of educational sessions to be staged over the 3 days of the Forum.
Sie suchen High-Potentials? Sie haben eine interessante Veranstaltung anzubieten? Sie bieten Produkte oder Dienstleistungen für anspruchsvolle Frauen? Wir bieten die zielgerechte Plattform.
- Download Mediadaten (79kB)
Informationen zu Vorteilen, Nutzen, Kosten einer Premium-Mitgliedschaft und Anmeldung finden Sie hier